Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Disney Vera Bradley Bags Be Returning?

Discussion in 'Latest News and Rumors' started by Disney Newsboy, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Disney Newsboy

Disney Newsboy Extra! Extra! Staff Member

I am a HUGE fan of the Disney and Vera Bradley collaboration bags. I have several and I’ve bought my mom a couple. I love them and I carry them all the time. They aren’t nearly as expensive as the Disney Dooney and Bourke bags, they aren’t as heavy as Dooney or Loungefly bags, they are washable, they are easy to fold down and the crossbody bags are amazing for taking to the parks!

When they disappeared I was very upset. So I’ve been looking into it and there is a rumor swirling about new bags this fall. I hope it’s true.

According to people who’ve visited the Disney Vera Bradley stores, there will be new bags soon. Vera Bradley also indicated to people who wrote them that their contract with Disney has not expired.

On Disney Diary, they not only think a new bag is coming in October or November, they even have a description of what they are hearing the bag will be (and it sounds awesome!)

The bag will be purple and blue in a paisley pattern with a castle on it and Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, we have been told. No more specifics are available.

Of course it’s all still rumor at this point, but many people have said they’ve been told new bags were coming. It seems like every other day we see new bags from Harvey, Dooney and Loungfly, but I’m really hoping we get the Vera Bradley bags back!

What do you think? Comment and let us know!

Source: Disney Diary, Golden Grammas at Walt Disney World photo

The post Will Disney Vera Bradley Bags Be Returning? appeared first on The Kingdom Insider. Visit The Kingdom Insider for Orlando Travel News and Disney information.

Source: The Kingdom Insider