Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's In Your Park Bag?

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by Larraine Ashby, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Larraine Ashby

Larraine Ashby New Member

What are some necessities that you bring with you to the parks?

Kambrea likes this.
  2. Kambrea

Kambrea New Member

I always have sunscreen as I am one of those people who start to burn in under 5 mins. I also carry baby wipes, hand sanitizer, money, ponchos (on days where it could rain), a bottle of water, and whatever my kids don't want to carry (grrrr)

Larraine Ashby likes this.
  3. pammydw

pammydw New Member

I am a walking pharmacy in the parks. Advil, anti-diarrheal medicine (one never knows ), baby wipes, hand sanitizer, pink xav, anti friction cream, pepto bismol, tums, band aids, neosporin, hand sanitizer, ponchos, empty ziplock bags, external phone charger, phone, sunscreen, money, gift cards, M&M containers filled with quarters and pennies, autograph book ( DD's), Mickey ears ( if I need a break from wearing them), Eos and lipstick... Could be some things I'm forgetting! Lol! I would rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it! ☺️

4. Jazzygirl72

Jazzygirl72 Member

I'm similar to pammydw, minus the kids stuff. I take a a couple of doses of pain meds, Immodium, gum, etc. Hand sanitizer, sunblock, band aids, blister band aids, ponchos, empty ziplock bags, chargers, my wallet stuff, my pressed penny containers (M&M and Mentos ones), my Mickey ears if I need to take them off, collapsible water bottles. It sounds like a lot but it's not too bad. I usually bring a small backpack. Luckily, most of the time I don't need most of it but it's better to be prepared. This is for a full day in the parks. If I'm hopping or taking a mid-day break, I might not bring it all at night.