Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toy Story Land’s Slinky Dog Coaster and Alien Swirling Saucers Appear on My Disney...

Discussion in 'Latest News and Rumors' started by Disney Newsboy, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Disney Newsboy

Disney Newsboy Extra! Extra! Staff Member

We’re getting closer to the official launch of Toy Story Land, as the My Disney Experience app now includes a listing for the Slinky Dog Dash coaster and Alien Swirling Saucers under Attractions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is exciting news, as this means we’re getting very close to the opening date of Toy Story Land in Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios.

If we use Pandora – The World of Avatar as a frame of reference, it’s highly likely that we’re within 90 days of Toy Story Land’s official opening and that Guests will be able to book Fastpasses for the attractions later this month.

We’re still betting on a Memorial Day weekend opening date, although Disney has yet to confirm that.

(Hat tip to reader Bonnie Carlson for pointing this out!)

Stay tuned to The Kingdom Insider for more information on Toy Story Land as we get closer to opening.

[Source: My Disney Experience]

The post Toy Story Land’s Slinky Dog Coaster and Alien Swirling Saucers Appear on My Disney Experience App appeared first on The Kingdom Insider.

Source: The Kingdom Insider