Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle Opens Tonight

Discussion in 'Official Universal Studios News' started by Disney Newsboy, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Disney Newsboy

Disney Newsboy Extra! Extra! Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Tonight, The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle officially opens in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure! So, get ready to celebrate your Hogwarts house pride like never before.

As night falls, you’ll watch as a state-of-the-art projection mapping wraps the castle. Stunning video displays, special effects and lights will bring iconic elements of each Hogwarts house to life upon the castle.

You’ll be able to celebrate all four Hogwarts houses – Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. You’ll even hear music based on the original scores from the Harry Potter films. And my favorite part —the Sorting Hat will lead the celebration with his witty rhymes. I think my dreams have come true!

The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle begins tonight and will run on select nights throughout the year. Click here for additional dates and times.

Grab your Hogwarts uniform and head to Universal Orlando Resort to see The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle starting tonight.

The post The Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts Castle Opens Tonight appeared first on Close Up.

Source: Universal Orlando Blog