Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks for the Screams as the 27th Year of Halloween Horror Nights Comes to an End

Discussion in 'Official Universal Studios News' started by Disney Newsboy, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Disney Newsboy

Disney Newsboy Extra! Extra! Staff Member

[​IMG]
    It’s that time again. Another year of Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights is coming to a close.

I would like to thank everyone who came out to join in on the scares and fun. Every year, we strive to grow the event through new and compelling content. This year’s event achieved that with one of our strongest line-up of haunted houses, scare zones and incredible live shows.

We got to bring to life some of our favorite horror movies and TV shows, while also diving deep into our own original story concepts. Including one particular house with scarecrows that turned out to be the most terrifying experience for our guests!

[​IMG]

And we couldn’t do it without the help of every single team at Universal Orlando Resort. In some way, everyone touches Halloween Horror Nights – from the countless performers scaring you every event night to the Tech teams who get the houses and scare zones up and running to many more. A HUGE thank you to all the Team Members who help make the horror happen.

[​IMG]

But even though this year is ending, it’s Halloween for us year round. I can tell you we’re already brainstorming for next year. I’m so excited and can’t wait to share with you what we’re cooking up. Keep an eye out on the blog for more details.

Until next year, be excellent to each other and Happy Halloween!

The post Thanks for the Screams as the 27th Year of Halloween Horror Nights Comes to an End appeared first on Close Up.

Source: Universal Orlando Blog