Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

runDisney new registration method

Discussion in 'runDisney' started by runDisneydirect, Aug 3, 2018.

1. runDisneydirect

runDisneydirect New Member

So by now everyone is pretty much aware that runDisney is changing the registration format for all the upcoming runDisney events. The new system isn't exactly ready to be launched but it's getting close. Participants are now required to have a "My Disney Experience" account in order to claim their event bib and complete their registration. For those folks that are looking to participate in a future event you should log onto runDisney.com, click the "manage account" tab in the top right corner of the homepage. You will either create a new account or simply update an existing account.

Once runDisney has the new system operational all participants will receive an email from runDisney on the same email address associated with the My Disney Experience account. The email will advise on how to complete the registration process. I'm sure this new system will make the registration even easier. I'm looking forward to trying it out and registering for all the upcoming events! See you in the corral.....