Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RUMOR – Is a ‘Star Wars’ Themed Deluxe Resort Coming to Walt Disney World?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by TDAdmin, Apr 19, 2017.

1. TDAdmin

TDAdmin Grand Pooh Bear Staff Member

Walt Disney World’s next Deluxe Resort might be coming to you from a galaxy far, far away. According to WDW News Today, people are currently participating in an online survey to determine whether or not there’s enough interest in a resort hotel and/or experience based on ‘Star Wars.’ This comes hot on the heels of Star Wars Celebration, which was held over the weekend.

More:
    RUMOR - Is a 'Star Wars' Themed Deluxe Resort Coming to Walt Disney World? | The Kingdom Insider

2. PixiePeanut

PixiePeanut New Member

We did the Star Wars Day at Sea and was blown away! I cannot even imagine what they are going to do with this!

Steph and TDAdmin like this.
  3. Steph

Steph New Member

This idea seems absolutely spot on to me. I've always seen Star Wars land as Disney's answer to the WWoHP. An immersive resort experience would be a cherry on top of what is already shaping up to be an immersive park experience (where allegedly your decisions are going to matter). I am so excited to see if this comes to fruition!

4. Boricuany8

Boricuany8 New Member

WOW can’t wait for this to built. Since we can’t do the Jedi training academy, this will make up for it.