Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Disney Villains Spirit Jersey is Fantastic

Discussion in 'Latest News and Rumors' started by Disney Newsboy, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Disney Newsboy

Disney Newsboy Extra! Extra! Staff Member

Instagram has again found new and awesome Disney merchandise! This time it’s a Disney Villains Spirit Jersey.

Move over Disney princesses the villains are now getting their own #DisneySpiritJersey and it’s fabulous!!

Tsumtsumjay on Instagram posted a look at the new jersey. They indicated that it’s in regular Disney Stores right now. I need to get to a Disney Store!

This purple jersey features the Evil Queen, Maleficent, and Ursula with the words “I make the rules” in glittery letters and “icons” from the dames of evil on the sleeves.

I am a bit bummed they combined them all into one instead of doing individual jerseys like they did with the princesses, but it’s too awesome to not love it!

It’s part of the new “Villains collection” at the Disney Store.

Here’s a great pic from Instagram User princessjasmineagrabah92

I love this so much!

What do you think? Comment and let us know. If you get images please send them over for me to see them and be jealous!

Source:TsumTsumJay, princessjasmineagrabah92,

The post New Disney Villains Spirit Jersey is Fantastic appeared first on The Kingdom Insider. Visit The Kingdom Insider for Orlando Travel News and Disney information.

Source: The Kingdom Insider