Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Disney Princess Loungefly Bags Exclusively at ThinkGeek

Discussion in 'Latest News and Rumors' started by Disney Newsboy, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Disney Newsboy

Disney Newsboy Extra! Extra! Staff Member

If you are looking for a great gift for the Disney princess lover Thinkgeek.com has three great ideas for you. They have recently posted new, exclusive, Disney Princess Loungefly purses. Each purse has a princesses face “debossed” on it and an elaborate hang tag representative of them

There are three styles of the “Debossed Faux Leather Satchel” available: Snow White, Jasmine, and Mulan. The bags are all 11 1/2″ wide, 9 1/2″ tall and 6″ deep. They also come with the two handles and a long arm strap that can adjust from 23″ to 47.”

Three Princess Bags

Yes Mulan! And the bag is “Jade green,” with a fan hang tag.

[​IMG]

Mulan Princess Loungefly bag retails for $69.99. You can find it on the website HERE.

The Jasmine princess Loungefly comes in a purple with a magic carpet hang tag and retails for $69.99. You can find her on the website HERE.

[​IMG]

Snow White comes in a gorgeous apple red with a poison apple hang tag. It also retails for $69.99 and you can find her on the website HERE.

[​IMG]

The bags are all the same design and look like this on the inside.

[​IMG]

These are so great! The only issue I ever have with the Loungefly bags is that they can be a bit heavier that other bags I own, but it really isn’t that big of a deal and it’s just my personal preference. I really love these and I’m so excited to see Jasmine and Mulan!

Head over to Thinkgeek and take a look! I might be putting the Mulan or Snow White on my wish list!

What do you think? Comment and let us know!

Featured Image from Loungefly on Facebook

The post New Disney Princess Loungefly Bags Exclusively at ThinkGeek appeared first on The Kingdom Insider.

Source: The Kingdom Insider