Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Natalia Tena Announced as Final Harry Potter Film Star Joining A Celebration of Harry Potter

Discussion in 'Official Universal Studios News' started by Disney Newsboy, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Disney Newsboy

Disney Newsboy Extra! Extra! Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Haz clic para leer en Español

Clique aqui para ler em Português

I am thrilled to announce the final Harry Potter film star joining this year’s A Celebration of Harry Potter is Natalia Tena (Nymphadora Tonks).

For the first time in event history, she will attend the special event alongside previously announced talent Stanislav Yanevski (Viktor Krum), Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) and James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley).

Fans of the Wizarding World will remember Tonks for her bubble-gum-pink hair throughout the Harry Potter films, including her role in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2.

In addition to this phenomenal talent line-up, this year will also feature interactive booths at the Harry Potter Expo. One booth I am super excited for is “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child,” because I’ll be able to get an exclusive, never-seen-before look at imagery, designs and costumes from the Broadway production coming to New York in Spring 2018.

Plus, you’ll be able to get an up-close look into the stories you love from the Harry Potter series with live panels and demonstrations. I’m going to be up front and center during “The Magic of Costumes in Harry Potter,” as the award-winning costume designer Jany Temime discusses the beautiful wardrobe throughout the Harry Potter films.

So put down your Potions textbook and get your tickets to start preparing for this year’s A Celebration of Harry Potter. And for an even more memorable experience, reserve your special vacation package today.

The post Natalia Tena Announced as Final Harry Potter Film Star Joining A Celebration of Harry Potter appeared first on Close Up.

Source: Universal Orlando Blog