Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mission: SPACE to Close for Refurbishment, New Missions to Come?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by TDAdmin, Mar 25, 2017.

1. TDAdmin

TDAdmin Grand Pooh Bear Staff Member

Lauren likes this.
  2. Lauren

Lauren New Member

Oh my, it says it was slowly falling in to a sink hole when it was Horizons! Sink holes are on my top 5 list of fears and are why I never moved to Florida permanently. I'm glad they caught it though, before it fell through! Personally, this space ranger thinks Ellen's Energy Adventure needs an update before Mission: SPACE. But hey, what do I know?

3. 30yrDisneyfan

30yrDisneyfan New Member

I'll save my post/rant on Epcot's future pavilion for another time. Actually I don't know if I need too, I just discovered epcotmanifesto.com lol

I hope they're updating Mission space, but a refurbishment will work as well. I feel like Epcot should have more of a focus on space and space travel, that is literally the last frontier and the future of all science and technology. After NASA was basically shut down its been fascinating to watch what Elon Musk has done with Space X. Then the Christopher Nolan film "Interstellar" brought attention on how we need to keep space programs alive. I feel like Epcot should Introduce another space travel attraction or experience. It would fit with their original mission when Epcot opened.

TDAdmin likes this.