Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Hollywood Studios worth it right now?

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by TDAdmin, Aug 26, 2017.

1. TDAdmin

TDAdmin Grand Pooh Bear Staff Member

Just throwing this out there.

If someone were to visit WDW for only a few days, would you tell them to skip Hollywood Studios until the construction on Toy Story Land and Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is finished or not? At this point, it's barely even a half day park.

Just curious what everybody's feeling is on it.

pa. dad likes this.
  2. pa. dad

pa. dad New Member

I'm thinking the same thing. We are planning an october trip. They just closed the great movie ride, which i liked a lot and the tower of terror i did once and once was enough. Glad I tried it but don;t have to try it 2 times. And the roller coaster I always pass on- I'll do the everest coaster but that is about as far as I can go with a coaster. We'renot going to do the park hopper option so Ithink we'll pass up this park.

TDAdmin likes this.
  3. PNP Thom

PNP Thom PNP Ghost Host Staff Member

I'm not a huge coaster fan either, @pa. dad. So RnRC is not much of a dealbreaker for me.

Personally, I'd say if you don't have the park hopper option don't waste your time in Hollywood Studios until at least Toy Story Land opens. The Star Wars fireworks show is really cool, but frankly the park is in shambles and I can't recommend that anyone spend over $100 for a day there when the other parks all have much, much more to offer.

pa. dad likes this.
  4. pa. dad

pa. dad New Member

PNP

The other 3 Disney parks are entire day parks now. Epcot and the Mk have always been full day parks and with the new things at the AK and the crowds that come with that, the AK should definitely take all day now.
    I couldn't see leaving one of the other parks just so we could do a few things at the Studios. Star Tours, Toy Story mania, indy jones show, and maybe the Muppetts 3d movie is all we;d do there really. Hopefully the new things will be good to give the park more appeal- they do soundinteresting.

5. PNP Thom

PNP Thom PNP Ghost Host Staff Member

6. Boricuany8

Boricuany8 New Member

I went there thinking it’s a half day park but stood there till closing. I did most of the rides and the shows. They have a lot of shows which will take up most of your time. I really enjoyed watching the Indiana Jones stunt show.