Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impulsiveness Gone!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by DisneyDude71, Feb 21, 2018.

1. DisneyDude71

DisneyDude71 New Member

This will be my first trip with my Grandchildren 3 and 1 1/2 in November. I used to like waking up and just having to figure out which park I want to go to that day, other than what dining reservations we may have. Now with having to schedule fastpasses, 60 days out it really takes away from that. Last time I went during this time it was decent during the week really didn't have to wait in lines that long. Soaring was maybe the longest. With Toy Story land opening in the summer do you think that will take a lot of people to HS, compared to the other parks. Will be doing a Disney Jr. breakfast so FP for HS that morning. Any thoughts or ideas appreciated.

2. Boricuany8

Boricuany8 New Member

With toy story land opening HS is gonna get packed! Look at what happened in animal kingdom with pandora. Hopefully the hype will die down and it should be resonable. Have your grand kids do the Disney jr live show. Just remember with small kids to put in a lot of breaks for bathroom and feeding them.

DisneyDude71 likes this.