Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Coaster Progress at Epcot

Discussion in 'Latest News and Rumors' started by Disney Newsboy, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Disney Newsboy

Disney Newsboy Extra! Extra! Staff Member

Recently, @bioreconstruct on twitter posted some great images of the progress on ‘Guardians of the Galaxy.’

Let’s take a look!

Opposing views of Guardians of the Galaxy building frame. Seen from parking, and aerial yesterday. pic.twitter.com/XflyTzc1Ns

— bioreconstruct (@bioreconstruct) July 7, 2018

I know they started removing the mirrored surface from the Universe of Energy building and he posted some pictures of it. Kind of makes me sad.

Mirrored tile removal continues at Guardians of the Galaxy. Former Energy pavilion. pic.twitter.com/80nifHYcfh

Area where mirrored tile has been removed as former Energy pavilion changes to Guardians of the Galaxy. pic.twitter.com/zNX4AQqD0I

It’s a large structure!

Aerial view of Guardians of the Galaxy construction, with Magic Kingdom resort area on horizon. pic.twitter.com/XrnE3FOSL8

— bioreconstruct (@bioreconstruct) July 6, 2018

I can’t wait to see this finished!

If you don’t already follow @bioreconstruct make sure you do! He is always posting great pictures from the Orlando area!

What do you think? Comment and let us know.

The post ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Coaster Progress at Epcot appeared first on The Kingdom Insider. Visit The Kingdom Insider for Orlando Travel News and Disney information.

Source: The Kingdom Insider