Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flight of Passage Walk-through!

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom' started by Jazzygirl72, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Jazzygirl72

Jazzygirl72 Member

I was on the fence about whether to watch it because I wanted to be fully surprised when I go in July...but I plan on doing a FP so I might miss part of the queue. Let me say, I'm so glad I watched it!! There is SO much to take in and the details in the ride queue are amazing! Plus, the instructions are pretty long and detailed so I can totally see people not listening and talking while the video is playing. There's a lot of "prepping"...way more than Tower of Terror or Mission Space. Hopefully it'll help keep people distracted from how long they've probably waited. Lol
    Seeing your own Avatar is so cool!! I can't wait to ride this thing. I can only imagine the technology they've put into this.
    Side note: I'm also glad my husband is having his other hip replaced this summer because he would not be able to ride this if he were going with me on this trip. You have to sit as if you're on a motorcycle.

2. Jazzygirl72

Jazzygirl72 Member

I have decided NOT to watch the walk-through of entering Pandora. For that, I want the full effect. I might do a FB Live post for my page so I want that first look reaction.:D

PNP Thom likes this.