Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fan Favorite Activities and Demonstrations Return to A Celebration of Harry Potter

Discussion in 'Official Universal Studios News' started by Disney Newsboy, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Disney Newsboy

Disney Newsboy Extra! Extra! Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Haz clic para leer en Español

Clique aqui para ler em Português

The countdown to A Celebration of Harry Potter has begun. This weekend-long event will return to Universal Orlando Resort from January 26-28, 2018. Here the beloved stories from J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World are brought to life with magical experiences that you won’t be able to find anywhere else.

This year, we’re bringing back fan favorite activities and demonstrations.

Harry Potter Chalk Art Walk

[​IMG]

Prepare to be blown away by some of the most talented chalk artists who will draw your favorite characters and scenes from Harry Potter, as well as Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

You can also let your creativity shine and show off your skills in the fan chalk art gallery that will be on display throughout the entire event.

Film Screenings

[​IMG]

Time to grab a Butterbeer and watch the Harry Potter films we all love on the Music Plaza big screen. Relive your favorite moments from the movies with people who adore them just as much as you.

Harry Potter Knowledge Challenge

[​IMG]

It’s time to finally put those trivia skills to the test. This audience-participation game will have fans of all ages showing off how well they really know the Harry Potter films.

Dance like a Beauxbatons and Battle like a Durmstrang

[​IMG]

Raise your hand if you wish you had been in the Great Hall when Beauxbattons and Durmstrang made their grand entrance. (I’m raising my hand pretty high.)

At this demonstration, you’ll learn the movements and techniques from a Universal Orlando choreographer that works with the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students who perform at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Learn Wand Combat Skills with Paul Harris

[​IMG]

Some of my favorite scenes from the Harry Potter films have included epic wand duels that left me glued to the screen.

You’ll be able to take part in the action by learning how to duel with the world’s only Wand Combat Choreographer, Paul Harris. A kids panel will also be offered for guests ages 12 and under.

You won’t want to miss this year’s ultimate Harry Potter fan event. Click here for more information and details about A Celebration of Harry Potter and the different vacation packages.

The post Fan Favorite Activities and Demonstrations Return to A Celebration of Harry Potter appeared first on Close Up.

Source: Universal Orlando Blog