Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disney fan turns his house into ‘The Haunted Mansion’

Discussion in 'Latest News and Rumors' started by TDAdmin, Nov 7, 2017.

1. TDAdmin

TDAdmin Grand Pooh Bear Staff Member

There’s no turning back now!

Disney super fan Chris Sardinas of Orlando has turned his house into a replica of The Haunted Mansion.

According to TheIsInsider.com, Sardinas went to great lengths to make sure the details were just right.

“In August I bid my house farewell as I started blocking off rooms to start construction on the props and scenery, much like prop-building for a play. During this time, I would research how the original Imagineers built their illusions and would immerse myself in their world and put myself in their shoes.”

The rooms he replicated include the foyer, attic and the seance room… complete with his own version of Madame Leota.

Check out the incredible pics below.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And if you’re in the neighborhood, Sardinas is hosting a Halloween Party at his place. Just be sure to bring your death certificate.

And if you’re interested in hearing about the possibility of real ghosts in The Haunted Mansion, check out our Halloween episode of The Kingdom Insider Newscast here.

[Source: reddit]

The post Disney fan turns his house into ‘The Haunted Mansion’ appeared first on The Kingdom Insider.

Continue reading...