Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disney Beginning New Registered Nurse / First Aid Centers at Walt Disney World Hotels

Discussion in 'Latest News and Rumors' started by Disney Newsboy, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Disney Newsboy

Disney Newsboy Extra! Extra! Staff Member

Disney is going to start offering a pilot program that adds first aid centers and registered nurses to the Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

New Disney First Aid Pilot Program

Beginning on Monday, January 22, at Disney’s All Star Music Resort, this new 90 day pilot program will go into effect.

Guests needing medical assistance can go to the hotel lobby from the hours of 7 A.M. and 11 A.M. There will be a registered nurse on hand that can assist with basic first aid, bandages, and over-the-counter medications.

It’s only a couple of hours a day, but I’m sure it will be very helpful to some guests.

When I was younger I got severe sun poisoning, and we were able to get help at one of the nurses stations in the park. It sounds like this is the same type of station, but inside the resort hotel.

Sources:

This information comes from the WDWMagic blog and forums. Credit is theirs.

Image source: Travelocity

The post Disney Beginning New Registered Nurse / First Aid Centers at Walt Disney World Hotels appeared first on The Kingdom Insider.

Source: The Kingdom Insider