Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check out the New Princesses’ Lounge Wear from ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’

Discussion in 'Latest News and Rumors' started by Disney Newsboy, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Disney Newsboy

Disney Newsboy Extra! Extra! Staff Member

Earlier Entertainment Weekly posted a still image from the upcoming “Ralph Breaks the Internet movie.

[​IMG]
    PRINCESS OF COZY – In “Ralph Breaks the Internet,” Vanellope von Schweetz—along with her best friend Ralph—ventures into the uncharted world of the internet. Upon meeting the Disney princesses, Vanellope wins them over by sharing with them the power of comfortable attire. The scene features several of the original princess voices, including Auli‘i Cravalho (“Moana”), Kristen Bell (Anna in “Frozen”), Idina Menzel (Elsa in “Frozen”), Kelly MacDonald (Merida in “Brave”), Mandy Moore (Rapunzel in “Tangled”), Anika Noni Rose (Tiana in “The Princess and the Frog”), Ming-Na Wen (“Mulan”), Irene Bedard (“Pocahontas”), Linda Larkin (Jasmine in “Aladdin”), Paige O’Hara (Belle in “Beauty and the Beast”) and Jodi Benson (Ariel in “The Little Mermaid”). Featuring Sarah Silverman as the voice of Vanellope, “Ralph Breaks the Internet” opens in theaters nationwide Nov. 21, 2018.©Disney. All Rights Reserved.

Apparently inspired by Vanellope’s more relaxed look the Disney princesses’ decide to try some lounge wear of their own.

The references for them are great!

First up check out Snow White, she’s sporting a poison apple!

[​IMG]

Then Rapunzel has her sun symbols on her pants.

[​IMG]

Moana has a shirt that says “Shiny”

[​IMG]

Cinderella’s has a picture of a carriage with “G2G” “Got to go” on it.

Actually, I wouldn’t mind a necklace, bracelet, or shirt of this one.

[​IMG]

Tiana has some work (it’s blocked) but there’s a frog print in the middle of the “O.” I do want to take a second to point out the Cinderella Castle on her coffee cup.

[​IMG]

Anna is munching on chips with her “Finish Each Other’s” Sandwiches shirt. Again, I would wear this.

[​IMG]

Mulan has a pretty jacket with Mushu on the shoulders.

[​IMG]

Elsa is wearing a “Just Let it Go” shirt.

[​IMG]

Ariel and Pocahontas are also there, but we can’t see the fronts of their shirts to see what they are sporting. I’m betting these will all end up being part of the “Oh My Disney” collection soon.

You can read more about the image and the upcoming movie on Entertainment Weekly site.

Ralph Breaks the Internet hits theaters on November 21, 2018.

What do you think? Comment and let us know!

Source: Entertainment Weekly

The post Check out the New Princesses’ Lounge Wear from ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ appeared first on The Kingdom Insider. Visit The Kingdom Insider for Orlando Travel News and Disney information.

Source: The Kingdom Insider