Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carribean Beach Preffered Rooms?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by DisneyDude71, Nov 17, 2017.

1. DisneyDude71

DisneyDude71 New Member

Booking for next October, always stayed at a Value. My wife, daughter, sil, three year old gd, and 18 month gs. Is getting a preffered room worth it. Don't want long walks to Main Bldg. and Bus Stops. The reason booking here is due to the queen beds over the sleeper sofas at a value suite, and the price range isnt that far from a value suite. Any help here appreciated.

PNP Thom likes this.
  2. PNP Thom

PNP Thom PNP Ghost Host Staff Member

We stayed in a preferred room in Building 31 in Trinidad North right before the construction. It was GREAT, and so close to the pool and bus stops.

We tried to book a Preferred Room again last summer (after construction had started) but were told they were in "great demand" now.

Instead, we wound up in Aruba... which was quite a walk to the pool. However, Disney had small shops set up around Caribbean Beach to get drink refills and snacks which helped IMMENSELY and I hope they keep them even after the construction ends. It's so convenient to have those if you're pretty far out from the hub and just want a drink.

Personally, I'd weigh how much time you actually intend to spend at the resort. If you're mostly park hopping, I don't know if a preferred room is going to make much of a difference right now. There are bus stops in every village in Caribbean Beach, as well as the markets.

3. DisneyDude71

DisneyDude71 New Member

Happened to look a little more and saw that All Star Music Suites has a bedroom that would be good for napping babies. I'm torn not sure what I should do now!