Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caribbean Beach Resort Renovation Update: Disney Offering Discounts, Gift Cards?

Discussion in 'Disney News and Rumors' started by TDAdmin, Mar 1, 2017.

1. TDAdmin

TDAdmin Grand Pooh Bear Staff Member

According to WDW Magic, Disney has clarified exactly what is going to happen during the massive renovation project at the Caribbean Beach Resort. It appears that with the food court and poolside bar being shut down (or ‘Shutters’ being shuttered if you’d prefer) that they will be relying on food trucks and kiosks to feed guests for the 18-24 months it will take to complete construction.

UPDATE 3/1/17: It’s been confirmed that Disney has increased the Gift Card offer from $25 per room per night to $75 per room per night during the time frame of the Caribbean Beach Resort construction project beginning in May 2017. These cards will be presented to Guests at check in. Construction is scheduled to wrap up in June 2018. Contact your travel agent for more details or call Disney for more details.

Read the entire article here:
    Caribbean Beach Resort Renovation Update: Disney Offering Discounts, Gift Cards? | The Kingdom Insider

2. TDAdmin

TDAdmin Grand Pooh Bear Staff Member

3. Jazzygirl72

Jazzygirl72 Member

I'd like to find a resort map that shows where the temporary food places are. One article I read just had names of locations but the resort is so big, I really need a visual!