Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any tips for volcano bay from those who have been there?

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando' started by pa. dad, Aug 25, 2017.

1. pa. dad

pa. dad New Member

We have been to water parks before but not this one. Any tips?
    My wife can't roast in the sun all day so it will probably be a few hour visit only.

2. Sauvageau.Travel

Sauvageau.Travel New Member

When are you planning on visiting? It has been filling up to capacity very early in the day, but after rainstorms the crowds tend to think out a bit!

pa. dad likes this.
  3. pa. dad

pa. dad New Member

We were thinking 10-10 which is fly in day. We arrive early but we have to pick up the car and get the luggage off the plane etc. It opens at 10 that morning what time do you think it would be sold out?
    of course if its rainy or chilly, we'll save the water park for later in the trip.

4. Sauvageau.Travel

Sauvageau.Travel New Member

There has been many days where it was at capacity around Noon. The earlier you get there the better off you will be! If you are lucky, they do offer cabanas and premium seating. Premium Seating offers a pair of padded loungers with an adjustable share and a lock box. They start at 29.99 per day, plus tax. Cabanas offer more shade, offers padded lounge chairs, a small refrigerator stocked with bottled water, complimentary fruit and snack basket, towel and locker service, plus concierge service with an exclusive menu of food and drink delivered directly to the cabana and start at 159.99 per day

TDAdmin and pa. dad like this.
  5. pa. dad

pa. dad New Member

Thank you. For a few hours, I don;t think we'll be doing a cabana. Its' my wife's birthday that day and I think she'd rather have a nice dinner than a cabana.