Quantcast
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st thing you do?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Angie Waller, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Angie Waller

Angie Waller Member

What's the 1st thing you do when you get to MK. We always head straight for Adventure Land because everyone is headed to Fantasyland. We get to ride all the rides there 2 or 3 times before it gets busy.

2. Barb Strait

Barb Strait New Member

If it's a first time guest, I send them to Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square... there is no more magical way to start a Disney experience :)

3. Holly

Holly New Member

it depends on what our first fastpass is, but we usually head to the left of the park as well & do something over there before working our way clockwise around the park ;)

4. AgentAmandaK

AgentAmandaK Member

We usually take a picture in front of the castle with no one in the picture, then eat breakfast! I love getting pre-park-opening breakfast reservations. Usually we are out of BOG in time to run over to Peter Pan or 7DMT.

5. Sauvageau.Travel

Sauvageau.Travel New Member

Ever since I was a kid, I have always started with Tomorrowland and worked clockwise around the MK.

6. Kambrea

Kambrea New Member

We go straight to Peter Pan's Flight, and then hit Small World. Then we head to Liberty Square, Frontierland, and Adventureland (in that order) We save our fast passes for the Mine Train or the mountains and it works out pretty well. As long as you move and get ahead of the crowds your wait times are low.